In case you missed it, here is the official story trailer for the upcoming Persona Q on 3DS.
Persona Q is a first-person dungeon crawling RPG adventure that combines the casts of the hit ATLUS games Persona 3 and Persona 4 in a brand new story. Not only is Persona Q the first new RPG in the Persona franchise since 2008, but it is also marks the first time a Persona game will release on a Nintendo platform. The Persona development team joined forces with the Etrian Odyssey development team to create a true fusion of the two franchises – Persona Q features the map-making and first person exploration from Etrian games and fuses it with the character development, combat, and motifs of the Persona games. Persona Q will be available at retail stores in normal and premium editions:
Persona Q Regular Retail Edition:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – The collection of the iconic Tarot Cards used as evokers in Persona 4 are being released as a collector’s set across Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q Set #2 will include the Tarot Cards of Arcanas XI – XXI
- Special Packaging – The first run of PQ items will come in a special package.
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: “The Wild Cards” Premium Edition:
- This ultimate collector’s item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – Same as above
- Art Booklet – Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
- Soundtrack CD – CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
- Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL – This hard case, previously available only in Japan, is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL