!!yes!!yes!!!yes!!!!

Grantastic85

New Member
Registered
Apr 26, 2006
285
0
0
34
Eagan
YES, finally after all this time! i am getting World of Warcraft Today!! at oh say.... 5 or 6 o' clock i am going to best buy or where ever to buy it! the only reason i don't have it now is because i dont have a ride, but anyways YES!!!
 

bravehearts

New Member
Registered
Apr 22, 2006
52
0
0
lol...WoW has been out for like years now....plus theres alot better stuff...like BF2...and i just got all my computer parts in today....HOOAH...yes yes yes
 

Heavyduty

New Member
Registered
Apr 21, 2006
50
0
0
lol wow compared a mmo to a fps, there is a exsprsion for doing something like that... invoves fruit or somthing.
 

KiKaL

New Member
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
65
0
0
bravehearts said:
lol...WoW has been out for like years now....plus theres alot better stuff...like BF2...and i just got all my computer parts in today....HOOAH...yes yes yes
Weirdest comparison ever.

WoW is wonderful. I play just about every single day. It is EXTREMELY addictive. Strangely enough though I hated this game. I first played it during beta and thought it was horrible. Decided to give it another shot and am now hooked. I think im now closing in on the 20 days mark of ingame time : /
 

mlvassallo

New Member
Registered
Apr 12, 2006
181
0
0
38
Austin, Tx
LOL.

Yes- I am dropping WOW for BF2 now! I had no idea how similar those two games were! I am a lvl 23 Medic!

HELLZ YEAH!


j//k

BF2 is a very good game.... but it is also almost a year old and sadly, EA has broken the game with all of their "updates". I don't know many people who are still WAY into Battlefield 2. I loved that game.
 

Heavyduty

New Member
Registered
Apr 21, 2006
50
0
0
KiKaL said:
Weirdest comparison ever.

WoW is wonderful. I play just about every single day. It is EXTREMELY addictive. Strangely enough though I hated this game. I first played it during beta and thought it was horrible. Decided to give it another shot and am now hooked. I think im now closing in on the 20 days mark of ingame time : /



i think i have 2 chars with a 20 day timer on them ><... a 60 war and my fav the 60 hunter... my 2 pvp chars... /cry i have no life.

on a happy note my girlfrend has a pally with a 20 day play timer on her 60 pally, so im not alone in my addiction....

i play on a laptop so i ended up playin the action house or crafting during class, damn you free on campus wireless access!
 

OP3 NinjaMan

New Member
Registered
Apr 30, 2006
175
0
0
In your head...
www.operation3000.com
Grantastic85 said:
YES, finally after all this time! i am getting World of Warcraft Today!! at oh say.... 5 or 6 o' clock i am going to best buy or where ever to buy it! the only reason i don't have it now is because i dont have a ride, but anyways YES!!!
Say good bye to life as you know it...

Had a clan member that vanished for weeks after getting that game...

He skipped classes, he skipped work, and lost days of sleep...

Enjoy !
 

Jason mv

New Member
Registered
Apr 22, 2006
82
0
0
32
Phoenix, AZ
OP3 NinjaMan said:
Say good bye to life as you know it...

Had a clan member that vanished for weeks after getting that game...

He skipped classes, he skipped work, and lost days of sleep...

Enjoy !


This is exactly why I haven't started playing WoW. My cousin started playing it and he almost didn't go to college because of it. Thank god he got off it and straightened up, I think he plays counter-strike now.
 

silent_storm

true playa
Registered
May 5, 2006
841
0
0
31
The Bahamas
Heavyduty said:
lol wow compared a mmo to a fps, there is a exsprsion for doing something like that... invoves fruit or somthing.

lol if anyone didnt get that, he called him gay. (you know...fruit, fruity...ok Im gone)