Xbox 360 Crash!

teabwoi

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
So while I was home on vacation I was playing GTA 5 for most of the day. I was really just chilling and having a lot of fun playing the missions over because I had already completed the game. Everything was going fine when suddenly I just see the tv stick. I waited for a while but the game never started working again.

I thought to myself maybe if I turn off the console and turn it back on then maybe it will work again. So I turned the console off and guess what after that it never came back on again! I'm wondering has this ever happened to any of you and if so how did you manage to get your console fixed? Should I worry about getting it fixed or should I just get a new one?

Thanks

When you turned the Xbox back on, did the ring indicator on the face of the console light up? If so, what color was it and what quadrants were lit up?

Welcome to the dead Xbox 360 console consolation club! I've had two Xbox 360s burnout on me in the last five years, and the last one will be the last one. My nephew had one crap out on him the other year and he decided on a PS3 instead. All I can write is that you should double check from online help sources, to see what could be erred with your console first before attempting to purchase another one. Usually, the lights would indicate the functional level of one's console system, but my second one simply went dead like yours too teabwoi - so it's up to you to decide what to do.

I have a PS3 but man it is really hard when you have so many games for the Xbox360 and then you are just enjoying your Xbox and then it crashes on you. I think that what I will have to do is sell the games that I had for the console and get myself an Xbox one for Christmas you know.