Xbox 360 available this Friday?

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
Have you guys seen circuitcity.com's web site lately? It says the 360 packages are available this Friday at 2pm eastern time! It probably just means you can just prepurchase them, but I'm still going to call them on Monday to make sure. The packages are a bit overpriced (they're charging you for the remote which as far as I know, should already be included in the premium pacakge price), but if I can get it early I just might pay a little more. Another bad thing though is they're making you buy games with the packages. I hate when stores do that junk.

I called CC and they said you can only order the packages on Friday online, and that it would arrive to people's houses on Tuesday. Anyway, I never said I was excited. I think that would have been big news for a lot of people though, including myself. Given my own current personal situation, the deal was still something to consider.

I found that Gamerush at Blockbuster Video is one of the few retailers offering up the original package deals...Plus i got a quote for all my old Xbox and everything and it came to $480 trade-in value.....HeeHeeHee!!

I'll be getting one soon, probably the next batch. Then I get to fight the temptation to get high speed internet at home. Currently I'm online at work all day, so I have no need for it at home. This may change things a little...

I assume it will Jonas....I'll be lucky to find one at this rate...i've been calling a lot of places and most of the game stores only have ones that are reserved for preorders.......I'll be hitting up Circuit City tomorrow...a little birdy told me they have some!!.....Horsemen always get their way.....