X-Men Legends

Yep, and Cyclops is gay. I don't know who of my friends started that idea, but nobody wanted to be Cyclops when we played that game. The only problem was that Cyclops was fairly powerful after he leveled up, so we unfortunately needed to use him. It was definitely a battle to avoid getting stuck with him. Ahhh, my friends and I are such dorks.

Reply to: wijg:

Yep, and Cyclops is gay. I don't know who of my friends started that idea, but nobody wanted to be Cyclops when we played that game. The only problem was that Cyclops was fairly powerful after he leveled up, so we unfortunately needed to use him. It was definitely a battle to avoid getting stuck with him. Ahhh, my friends and I are such dorks.

I rather play him than Jubilee though

Reply to: kurruption:

I rather play him than Jubilee though

Well, that was one of the problems. Cyclops was actually really strong once you maxed out his leadership ability.

With regards to your comment, the guy who was first player would sometimes use Jubilee as punishment. If one of the teammates screwed up, he would assign them Jubilee, who would then die within a few seconds, because she sucked.

They gave me a hard time because I always wanted to have a DNA generator on my character. The first player would act like it was such an enormous burden to switch over one measely little item to another character. But DAMMIT, the DNA generator allowed you to use your mutant powers more often. Sorry, I get a little sensitive about the DNA generators.

I have friend who constantly refers to Cyclops as "boy scout." But once he is leveled he is very useful in the game. I loved playing Rogue, but found Iceman to rock.

When we played as a group we'd pretty much rotate out who we played except one player..he always chose either Storm or Jubilee. Oh another player favored Nightcrawler, his favorite Xmen, he got really controlled with the BAMFing.

Leveling up was little bit of a pain with the group I played with because as soon as they leveled they'd hit pause and go level there, in the middle of fighting the baddies. Totally annoying. But a great game...can't wait for the sequel!

Lynn

I just maybe wished there was a little more variety in the skill set. If you were dedicated to one character, you could pretty much max everything out that was cool. I liked the Diablo-esque skill system, but maybe if there were more options, it would add to the customization value. You could go down one skill path one game and a different one in the next. Also the fact that everyone gained experience, even if they weren't on the active team, made things a little too simple in my opinion. But then again, I have always been one of those players who could just walk around and fight for the sake of leveling up, so other people may have liked that feature.

I concur with those who said it is a great game. I hope they tweak some of these things for the next iteration.