Wireless Links

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
multiplayer wirelessly

As we all know, Nintendo has bundled a wireless link with each copy of the new Pokemon games. some games are starting to take full advantage of this feature. Digimon Racing, some classic Nes games, Boktai 2, and of course, Pokemon are all cutting the cable to play multiplayer games. but a game has to be specifically made to support Nintendo's wireless links.

however...... Majesco has recently released there own set of wireless links. and they boast that they will play any previous multiplayer GBA game... single or multipak link. i am very interested in this becuase i dont believe it will work. but if it does work, it would be the greastest accessory for the GBA. more about these links can be found on majesco's website. i hope they post a list of games that they have tested so i know which specific games will work.

Wireless is the way of the future, hopefully Nintendo completely embraces this for ALL their systems, future and otherwise. The GBA and DS are gonna need significant boosts to keep up with the PSP, like some 3rd party support and QUALITY games from Nintendo themselves. Should be fun to watch the PSP vs. GBA/DS battle.