Wii get more great news. Gotta love Nintendo

Imagine it DID though. Slice, stab, cut, sands of time blade, super time shifting... ok, I didn't play any of the PoP games beyond the first PS2 game, so that's all I know.

spudlyff8fan said:
Hopefully it won't use the Wiimote.

Please leave the Nintendo board if you aren't going to contribute anything but:

"Waaaahhh, Nintendo didn't do what I, a singular irrelevet person, wanted them to do with their next console!"

and

"I am me and therefore I know everything which means everything that you know is wrong!"

And yes, I typed them grammatically incorrect to enhance your stupidity.

Stop griefing/trolling/general asshattery.

Psykhanimucha said:
Please leave the Nintendo board if you aren't going to contribute anything but:

"Waaaahhh, Nintendo didn't do what I, a singular irrelevet person, wanted them to do with their next console!"

and

"I am me and therefore I know everything which means everything that you know is wrong!"

And yes, I typed them grammatically incorrect to enhance your stupidity.

Stop griefing/trolling/general asshattery.
Useless post. I can say whatever I want! It's not my fault that I'm just so consistently correct.

Last edited:
spudlyff8fan said:
Useless post. I can say whatever I want! It's not my fault that I'm just so consistently correct.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Can't be correct until you can actually SEE THE THING and USE THE THING. :D

Who knows, maybe the Wiimote PoP for the Wii will be the best version. We WON'T until we can actually see the product.

I dunno 'bout that, Voice. I mean, can you tell me any game that's been nicely moved between such drastically different platforms? I mean, all I think of is Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, DBZ Budokai 2 (the Wii one), Star Craft 64, Worms: Open Warfare and pretty much every handheld FPS ever. It's pretty much impossible that a game can be brought well between two completely seperate platforms.

Really, let's look at the DS. Let's look at a bad game: Guilty Gear DS. I love Guilty Gear. Guilty Gear XX Reload on the Xbox is your regular Guilty Gear, filled with combos, attacks, competition and general awesomeness. Guilty Gear DS was made to take advantage of the DS's unique features, so they made it multi-platform so it could use two screens and threw in some minigames for the touch screen. They subtracted the general goodness, however. I could give the rundown for all those games, but you get the point.

The good games are the ones MADE FOR the platform's unique features. Not the ones MOVED TO the platform. That's not deniable. And look ups some of the reactions to the games ported to the Wii (Madden and DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2) and see how they like it.

spudlyff8fan said:
It's not about the Wii. It's a fact about games in general.
Nope. That's like saying if I drop an apple, it's a fact that it will fall to ground. Though quite likely, it's still likely the apple will fly off into space.

For once Spud I agrre with you. .......................Wow did I just say that....................................But I think a PoP on the Wii will be great cus I need my PoP but how it plays is another factor. I think the DBZ is a pretty cool idea. Madden has a good take. But not everything they have coming to the Wii as a Port is good. Just like with the PSP. Now FPS on the Wii thats were the gold is. Honestly if they ca get some beefy FPS on the Wii they could be a big help in Kicking Sony's. Think of your Fav FPS (Halo) using the Wii-Mote.

spudlyff8fan said:
The good games are the ones MADE FOR the platform's unique features. Not the ones MOVED TO the platform. That's not deniable. And look ups some of the reactions to the games ported to the Wii (Madden and DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2) and see how they like it.
This is true. BUT the upcoming PoP game WILL be MADE FOR Wii. It's not as if they're taking Sands of Time or Two Thrones and porting it to Wii like they are for Twilight Princess. They're making a whole new PoP game. And Ubisoft is probably the developer who's most interested in the Wii-mote (judging by their enthusiasm to make games that use it), which means they'll likely re-imagine the PoP structure to fit Wii's unique control schema.

well jeez guys theres always going to be flops for everysystem, its impossible that it wont happen, and you cant say it will suck tell you actually play it, besides what more publishers are taking notice in wii then the ps3.