Wii Fit

nafretiti

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
With the game counsel Wii, I heard that there is a game called Wii fit. Does anyone have experience with this and is it worth getting? I have heard that it is a good work out game, but my issues would be that it is too hard on the first try. I would want something easy to start off with, I'm sure they would have something for beginners so that they did not damage themselves. Getting up and active is good, just can't find myself doing that unless I have some encouragement and I think that this could help me if I knew it was worth it.

I have a copy of Wii Fit and it's some pretty cool stuff. None of it is exceptionally hard and it's more meant to monitor and make a fun game out of your exercise. You can use it at your own pace and many of the games within it are simple and easy to play but can have difficult vamped up when you decide to do so.

I think it's a lot of fun and I honestly go to play it as a game more often then feeling conscious about exercise or anything like that, which is definitely a good way to get some exercise done. Initially it was something my sister got but when I messed around it it eventually became the fun factor that got me going back to it. If you're thinking of picking it up I'd say give it a shot, but if you do make sure to get the "Wii Fit Plus" version, or if you have a WiiU the WiiU version. They're both much more updated then the original release.

It's more of a game than exercise, so you should definitely try it. Wii Fit Plus though, is way updated compared to the original, so you might want to get that. Though if you really want to get fit, you'll have to get out and go to the fitness at some point :p

The Wii Fit is very easy and light, and I even recall an "exercise" that only required you to sit on the Wii Fit pad and remain still while creepy noises played. There are many Wii Fit games that are so much fun and you can adjust the difficulty, and there are many selections. The Wii Fit even monitors your progress.
But yes, the Wii Fit is a very cute exercise game and anybody can play it, really.

Wii Fit is great. It's a fun, motivating way to exercise. Like Mackmax said it even monitors your progress, and that's extremely helpful. You should try it, especially if you are having problems wanting to workout.

I love the Wii Fit. It doesn't feel like horrible exercises. It does feel like your playing a game. This keeps you motivated. It offers variety and that keeps it fun.

I love the Wii Fit. It doesn't feel like horrible exercises. It does feel like your playing a game. This keeps you motivated. It offers variety and that keeps it fun.

Exactly! I think the majority of games that incorporate exercise are a fantastic way of getting a workout. I also had Dance Dance Revolution for PlayStation 2. They even had a mode that recorded the calories you burned, any weight loss, etc. It's been awhile since I've played it so I can't remember precisely what was all on there, but I remember it being very helpful in keeping me motivated.

I used to love playing the Wii Fit! I actually used it when I was dieting and I loved it because I was able to do fun stuff to exercise. I miss it actually!

WiiFit is one of the top selling video games of all time, mostly because it was bundled with the Nintendo Wii. Still, it's one of "games" that literally everyone should know about. It's helped a lot of people stay fit, even though it might seem childish to play. It's a real workout aid, though, and recommended by plenty of people.

It's really great because it sometimes it doesn't even feel like you're doing exercise! It's a lot of fun and there's such a wide variety of games so everyone can find something they like to stay in shape!

I still use the Wii fit. I like to have the running going as I'm watching the news at the same time. It's hilarious how many times I have continued running well after the finish line.

Adding Wii Fit as part of the initial purchase of the Wii was a good addition in Nintendo's part. It has a fun approach to being active without making it seem tedious.

I admit, it's like a real workout, but fun. However, just like a real workout, if you're not commited, you'll more than likely will stop after about a month or two. I know I did. It's only recently when my weight has started going up and I'm not fitting into my favorite clothes that I took it up again. I need to do it to not only look good, but feel good again. :( It's no fun just wearing workout clothes everyday instead of the things I brought. :(

Haha yeah I'm better off when I'm active. It's not easy to stay fit that's for sure. I'm not a teen anymore that can just sit and burn calories like mad.