What's the first game you beaten?

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Super Mario Bro. As stated before, none of the others had endings. I did play Joust one time for 4 hours straight (these are without dying), Pac-man for 3hrs, various pinballs, Galaga, and other old school arcade games where a quarter could entertain for hours.

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
OH THERE'S AN ENDING!!....Like when you get pissed at your machine and accidently the power plug gets pulled..........<<<Screams and runs out of the room>>

kenshin3000

Registered
Apr 28, 2006
i cant remember exactly since i was like 4 or 5yrs old, but it would either have to have been sonic 1 or super mario bros

Heavyduty

Registered
Apr 21, 2006
the orgnal zelda... but i neevr did beat the damn harder verson you get by beating to or making your name link...

Meggo the Eggo

Registered
Apr 4, 2006
northeast Ohio
www.yourfamilygames.com
In my earliest days, I played games off of a DOS-based database computer (I don't really know what it was, I just know that you directed its actions with a command prompt XD) and I beat Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Very proud moment in my young life. There was also this other game, probably an 8-bit, called Castle, where you were a small spade-shaped icon running around a "castle" collecting items to aid your escape. I never beat that one, but got very close, and think I know how to beat it now XD Unfortunately I can't find the floppy that had the game on it, nor can I find it for download anywhere. (But I did find Zork... oh, how much fun is Zork. Kinda annoying, but you can play it on Uncyclopedia too... they have some very funny versions of the game there. But I digress).

Anyway, what I would really consider the first game I beat was The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. It was super-difficult for me, too, because I had no real concept of how an adventure game like that worked. I'll admit I had to consult a walkthrough a couple of times, too. Still an excellent game though, and a favorite of mine until this day ^_^

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
street fighter for sega genisus...i still have it...could hook it up and play sega....i love that system

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
hey zero how old are you.....just wondering, cuz nitendo and sega were out like 5 years bfor ps1....i just find it kinda wierd that a gamer first bought ps1....not to make fun or anything....but u missed out on some of the best systems and games ever......u cant beat mario/super mario with any new game....no matter the graphics and shit like that....that was one of the best games ever....

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
correction....my first game i played was on the dos computer.....it was like doom, or robo cop....original windows...also there was a game that u had to build a city and u had to deal with traffic, population, natural disaters, etc.....that was an awesome game....plus there was this game that u played as a doctor and u could see patients...i used to go in and poke them in the eye with a needle....lol...