What's the first game you beaten?

Super Mario Bro. As stated before, none of the others had endings. I did play Joust one time for 4 hours straight (these are without dying), Pac-man for 3hrs, various pinballs, Galaga, and other old school arcade games where a quarter could entertain for hours.

OH THERE'S AN ENDING!!....Like when you get pissed at your machine and accidently the power plug gets pulled..........<<<Screams and runs out of the room>>

i cant remember exactly since i was like 4 or 5yrs old, but it would either have to have been sonic 1 or super mario bros

the orgnal zelda... but i neevr did beat the damn harder verson you get by beating to or making your name link...

In my earliest days, I played games off of a DOS-based database computer (I don't really know what it was, I just know that you directed its actions with a command prompt XD) and I beat Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Very proud moment in my young life. There was also this other game, probably an 8-bit, called Castle, where you were a small spade-shaped icon running around a "castle" collecting items to aid your escape. I never beat that one, but got very close, and think I know how to beat it now XD Unfortunately I can't find the floppy that had the game on it, nor can I find it for download anywhere. (But I did find Zork... oh, how much fun is Zork. Kinda annoying, but you can play it on Uncyclopedia too... they have some very funny versions of the game there. But I digress).

Anyway, what I would really consider the first game I beat was The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. It was super-difficult for me, too, because I had no real concept of how an adventure game like that worked. I'll admit I had to consult a walkthrough a couple of times, too. Still an excellent game though, and a favorite of mine until this day ^_^

street fighter for sega genisus...i still have it...could hook it up and play sega....i love that system

hey zero how old are you.....just wondering, cuz nitendo and sega were out like 5 years bfor ps1....i just find it kinda wierd that a gamer first bought ps1....not to make fun or anything....but u missed out on some of the best systems and games ever......u cant beat mario/super mario with any new game....no matter the graphics and shit like that....that was one of the best games ever....

correction....my first game i played was on the dos computer.....it was like doom, or robo cop....original windows...also there was a game that u had to build a city and u had to deal with traffic, population, natural disaters, etc.....that was an awesome game....plus there was this game that u played as a doctor and u could see patients...i used to go in and poke them in the eye with a needle....lol...