What is your favourite type of game?

MMORPGs are my favorite, especially the ones that allow you to fight and kill other players.

I really enjoy adventure type games. Ones with an open world and little side quests I can do. Fable is one that comes to mind. I loved all of them

MMOBA, MORPG, JRPG, FPS, TPS, RTS...

All of these are computer game genres. The question is, what is your favourite type of game? Please explain WHY it is and WHEN did you find out about it. Let's discuss!
I think my favorite type of game would be a game that is quite realistic. I do not really enjoy fantasy games. For instance, I really enjoy playing The Sims! I think it is a great game because you get to develop your character they way you would in real life. Also, this game incorporates a lot architecture building, and I love it!

Dont really care as long as its grindy or looks cool and you can then keep me happy for the next few months looking at graphics or setting goals.

I love story-based RPGs. Honestly, any genre, as long as they have a good story is probably going to draw me in. Dragon Age is really one of my favorite games because of how extensive the lore and story is. It's a beautifully built world and the immersion you feel when playing the games feels... real.

I also really like logic/puzzle games. Haven't played any story-based puzzle games yet (though that sounds really fun!)