What is your favorite brand of computer?

c9h2ua

Registered
Dec 13, 2014
I am currently using a computer which is Lenovo. I love this computer and I think Lenovo is a very good brand to use because it is user-friendly. I used to like Sony's computer, because it is having a really good design. However, it is just too expensive.

What is your favorite brand of computer?

I currently have an Asus Notebook that I have been using since college. I had to get it fixed once but it's been pretty good ever since then. I really want to get a Chromebook though, and I think that I'll really love that laptop. So far though, the Asus Notebook gets two thumbs up from me.

The best computer I have had was a Dell back 6-7 years ago. It never gave me problems. I believe I had Windows 95 running on it at the time. After that I have had good laptops but not as good as that one.

No preference really. Our PC has been modded so much now that it doesn't even matter what "brand" it started out as.

While Apple has lost favor with me somewhat lately (due to corporate greed and their strong-arm tactics when dealing with iTunes's partners -- and their anti-competitive agreement with at&t with the iPhone; and their horrendous reputation for deleting posts in the Apple discussion forums), I must admit I love my Apple PowerBook G4.

Since every other PC maker is reliant on the Windows (or Linux) OS, they are all pretty similar. Apple is really in a class by itself.

I think the absolute best brand of computer is one you build yourself, I like my 90% AMD self built gaming machine. When you build it yourself you only have the motherboards limitation that you can control by buying the Mother board that gives you everything you want. If you buy a repetitive manufactured machine you options are extremely limited, even the kind of motherboard they use has only a few options to choose from. So for me I would rather build my PC compared to buying a named or branded one.