What is your favorite Blizzard Game?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
My all-time favorite is Starcraft, and my second favorite is Warcraft when it comes to RTS and RPG gaming. When I first played these games I was entranced with its story and animated cinematics and they were just perfect games for me. I just love the the way Blizzard made StarCraft, it has 3 species that you can choose to command Terran, which are humans; Zerg, which looks like the xenomorph of the Alien series; and lastly Protoss, a humanoid looking alien. Each species has their army complete with different ranks and specializations as well as weapons and vehicles. The object of the game is to destroy your opponents base and army units, but before you can attack, you must first build your own base and gather crystal minerals and vapor gasses which becomes your fuel in building your base, troops, weapons and vehicles. It's the best real-time strategy game ever made.

I'd probably have to go with World of Warcraft. I know that this and Overwatch are among the obvious choices, but I just have so many fond memories of World of Warcraft that I can't not choose it. It wasn't the MMORPG that I played the most (that title goes to Runescape) but it was the one I enjoyed the most. I still listen to the music from places like Elwynn Forest because it incites beautiful memories of wonder and adventure.

I think a close contender for favorite Blizzard game is Diablo 2 as well. I played that game again recently, and while the graphics have aged, nothing about the gameplay feels dated. It was so easy to jump back into a get addicted all over again.

Starcraft is my favorite too, In fact, it's the only game I've really played from Blizzard, other than Hearthstone. I just know of their other games but I didn't really play as much. the first Starcraft was the first game I ever played on the PC, and it still brings so many memories.

WarCraft is one of my favorite game among Blizzard products. I used to play it regularly and used a lot of my time just to gain the skills. I usually play this game with my friends. Good old days....

I only played a few Blizzard games like Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft but I guess my favorite of all will always be World of Warcraft. Because it's a good combination of quest and level up heroes, dungeons and player vs player, great interface, different class and skills, each class is specifically made to help one another, I doubt that you will be able to become so much strong in this game just by yourself, and also the gameplay and strategies which each player has to be able to master in order to finish a raid dungeon.

I often play Overwatch nowadays. For me, it was like an upgrade from TF2 (which is one of my first games every played). It was more because of peer pressure that I picked it up, honestly, as most of my friends started playing it at the same time. After being a League of Legends enthusiast, jumping to Overwatch was quite tough cause my aiming was really bad, but I am getting better :D

World of Warcraft all the way. WoW is the ex-wife that put Blizzard through med school and Overwatch is the shiny new girlfriend that is extra flexible and does that one thing, ;) ;).

Quite the impossible question :D. I have spent a lot of time on all of the original Blizzard franchises such as Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo. I like all of them equally, but if I had to choose, I'd go with WoW and Starcraft, I've spent most time playing them and have been a competitive player too.

My favorite Blizzard game is Overwatch. Ever since I saw their first animated short, I got hooked. I bought the game a week after the launch and never stopped playing since. What I love about the game is that it enables me to play different characters and use different powers and abilities.