What is your current phone?

globulon

Registered
Jan 2, 2015
I'm currently sporting an iPhone 4S. It's pretty outdated compared to what's out there, but after a year or so it still works like a charm! I'm due to switch in the near future but there's just so many choices out there right now. Maybe I'll go for a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.

kittyworker

Registered
Jan 2, 2015
I have had the Samsung S3 for just over a year. It was my first Android phone and have found it great which the amount of apps and customization you have. I am looking at possibly getting the S4/S5 mini or a similar phone in the next 6 months or so.

ZackeyMane

Registered
Jan 1, 2015
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, but the USB port just gave out so I can't charge it. About to upgrade, I think.

teamshepherd

Registered
Dec 25, 2014
I have one of the simplest phones under the sun. The major airtime provider in our region was giving it away sometime back. I bought mine from an agent of the company. I love this small phone because it does not require frequent charging; twice a week at most. I am a little embarrassed when in public because it is so simple looking that I have been considering buying another phone. That said, this phone is very convenient.
Don't be embarrassed! I am all for a simple phone :) After a few years of having up to date gadgets and having to be on call 24/7 I ended up with the most basic call and text cell phone ever. And you know what? I like it, its no fuss, its tiny, I hardly ever need to charge it.
But hubby insisted I get an update and I really don't want to spend much, my idea of an upgrade was get one that can make calls, send sms AND take a picture :p. We made a compromise and Sony Xperia e3 (i think) is currently in the mail being shipped. :rolleyes:

hellonamesdana

Registered
Dec 19, 2014
I just got myself an iPhone 6 about two weeks ago. It's much bigger than the 4S which I had previous to this one, and it's a lot thinner and fragile than I'd like, but I love the phone as a whole. It's not a whole lot different compared to the 4S though, just not broken like mine was!

Fexi

Registered
Feb 11, 2021
I'm currently rocking the Samsung Galaxy A71. Not long upgraded from an A40. Not the best of phones but it does me.