What if you won the 360?

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
I would pick up Fable. And Oblivion. After, of course, picking up my jaw from the keyboard (I would have dropped it in shock, seeing as how I never win stuff -- It's probably because I'm Canadian, or at least that's what Spuds would say).

i would feel amazing....because i havent won anything before...so this would be pretty sweet

thunderking85 said:
Don't really want a 360. But if I won one I'd play it then trade it in whenPS3 came out.

I find this hard to belive you'd give up a free system. Dude i'm glad I dont really want to win and asked outta the contest. I would've gave it you. To think you'd give up a free system that you don't have to pay for. You kept the free SP you got. If in the event I do win i'll give it to Kamau.

basilmunroe said:
What if you won the 360?
I'm not to sure...

• Maybe cry...

• Maybe thank everyone....

• Mabe cry some more...

• Maybe streak down my local highway...

• Maybe finially quit crying....

• Maybe paint "mygamer.com" on my cars bumber...

• Dang... Crying again...

• Maybe put many more links to mygamer.com on our clan website...

• Maybe see a doctor about all this crying...

• Maybe get the Xbox 360 plugged up and finially start playing...

Really, win or lose, this is a great place to talk about gaming without all the attitudes that go with those other gaming (compitition) sites...

Truth is, I haven't posted once on those other sites since I've found this place...

Good luck to everyone in winning, I'll post pix of it once I get it hooked up and everything...Just Joke'n

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
Truth is, I haven't posted once on those other sites since I've found this place...

Same here. I joined for the 360, and stayed for the forums. I definitely prefer a smaller forum base, at least for now, seems you get to know people a lot better.

I would buy GRAW and BF2 for it , transfer my live account and then play... alot.

i am telling you man BF2 and GRAW and 2 totally different games but for each and there own are off the charts

The second i got a 360 i would go right over to gamestop and pre order halo 3 and put the money down on it. Then i would buy Final Fantisy XI and Oblivian. I would make a couple of new gamertags and wait for halo 3 to come out and play that non stop!