What games are you looking forward to?

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
So what are the games coming out for the rest of this year that are tickling your fancy? I personally think this holiday season's a little flat when compared to other recent holidays, and with the fact that some games have been pushed back (like Splinter Cell).

Anyway, for me I'm looking forward to:

Left 4 Dead 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2
Borderlands
and maybe Wet

Money.

Looking forward to Halo ODST, hopefully so it will get people I know back into playing Halo. Boarderlands looks good. I know for a fact that there is stuff that I am forgetting, but honestly I have so many games that came out last year or this year that I haven't played enough of, or stuff that just came out that I haven't bought yet.

Disgaea 2, Persona 1 is coming out very super soon, Raiden 4. That is stuff that just came out recently. Also Marvel comes out this upcoming week.

So do you guys like ODST? I've played it a little, and so far I definitely feel it doesn't live up to the hype. I may be a bit bias though, I've never been the biggest Halo fan, and over the years I've come to resent the franchise somewhat just because so many gamers seem to think Halo is the best FPS out there right now.

Firefight mode is awesome. Doesn't seem like i can find a random team to just jump in with, I might be doing something wrong, but I only have played it once. Playing too much Tales of Vesperia.