What games are you looking forward to?

That's what I was afraid of. I'm worried about picking one up if that's all there is. Although they do have Wii Play packaged with a Wiimote coming out soon.

Broham said:
That's what I was afraid of. I'm worried about picking one up if that's all there is. Although they do have Wii Play packaged with a Wiimote coming out soon.

That's the only games spuds is looking forward to, but the system has so very good games now like the rayman, the madden 07 is really good, but it takes some time to get used to. Of course you got zelda, metal slug, I like red steel once you get the controls down. The DBZ tenkichi 2, and it has virtural console game like golden axe, alter breast, mario 64. Metroid Prime 3, and Super Smash Bros like great, but so does the Bleach game(if your a fan of the anime)Super Swing Golf, Pokemon BR, SD Gundam G Breaker, Wing Island(AKA Pilot Wings 2), Wii Play, Wario Ware Smooth Moves,Mario Party 8, Fire Emblem. There's goin' be a lot of good titles so watch and wait.

the fact that super smash bros is gonna have online multiplayer is reason enough to own a wii, but knowing that Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Corruption are on the way, and RE5 and Mariokart are sure to be anounced eventually, not to mention exciting indie games such as No More Heroes, excites me even more for the wii. (plus the launch line-up is pretty impressive if your willing to look into it past the flops {red steel} and find the gems {Trauma Center Second Opinion, or Rayman Raving Rabids})

Last edited:
You mean 2008 son. Most games wont be out till 08.

And again dude your wrong. Wario, Bleach, Pokemon, Mario Party 8, Wii play are all on the way of next year. EARLY starting this month. Unlike lets say............Sony who dose not really have anything good coming or worth playing till lets say..........Summer. And o did you forget i had one also and there are no games worth looking at. O wait VF5 is coming but thats it.

While project H.A.M.M.E.R. does look like it will be fun, it also looks like it is a game that will get repetative and dull very quickly. That's one that i'll be excited to rent, but I won't be lookin to buy it.

It may never come, but I'm excited to see what Nintendo does to follow up on Elite Beat Agents on the Wii.

HAMMER looks so terrible. It's funny to see the guy waving around the Wiimote trying to have the guy attack, then getting brutalized. Cube controller mode? A must.

But yeah, the game looks like Ninja Gaiden...but without the depth of gameplay, combos, fun and speed.

I'm actually looking forward to a Red Steel 2, even though the first one kinda sucked. Ubisoft, given time, could fix the glitches in gameplay and story and make a truly entertaining FPS out of a launch title that had very little to offer.

I played a little of Red Steel at my friend's house. What was so bad about it? I know it has some issues, but I wouldnt say it sucked...

the problem that I have had with Red Steel is that the cursor jumps around alot and it begins to frustrate me after a while. The mechanics are not so bad, but it wore on me pretty quickly, and after I beat it I've tried going back to it once in a while, but it gets worse every time. Although the first run through was pretty fun.

I also may have exagerated when I said that it sucked. Overall I would give the game a 6/10, roughly. I also find myself having trouble getting myself to sell it back.

Last edited by a moderator: