What do you think of Quantum Break?

pcgamer

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
I have been keeping a close eye on this game for quite some time now. While this game seems interesting , it's quite a cinematic experience for sure. there is not going to be a lot of freedom to explore - something that every gamer covets for these days. I for one am going to get this game anyway. What about you? Are you planning to get your hands on this game?

I loved Alan Wake, so I'm sure I will love this game. It does seem very cinematic, and I think it has a TV show tie in which is cool. I don't know if I will get it right away, because I don't see how replayable it is. But the story looks amazing.

I loved Alan Wake, so I'm sure I will love this game. It does seem very cinematic, and I think it has a TV show tie in which is cool. I don't know if I will get it right away, because I don't see how replayable it is. But the story looks amazing.
Take my words for it; it's not going to be very replayable. I have seen some gameplay footages. All of the sequences take place ion a controlled and a narrow environment. They are not going to give you any freedom to explore things at your own pace.

That's a shame if it's going to be narrow like that, but at the same time a lot of other games are the same. I've always been a big fan of Remedy, since the days of Max Payne. So I'm excited to see what comes from the game. The story being impacted by decisions made, if they doing it right, is enough to warrant a few playthroughs alone.