What Day Is Emergence Day!

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
i cant tell which day gears of war is comming out! is it tuesday or wensday? bestbuy says wensday and gamestop says tuesday, SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHICH DAY ITS COMMING OUT ON!?!?

oh yea, i have been waiting for this game since e3, its deffinalty going to be the killer app of the 360 this year.

The day games ship is on tuesdays so they might get it on tuesday. Most of the time the east coast gets there games on wednesdays.

i just called a dozen local stores and its comming out wensday, i also have no money so im selling a couple of games to be able to buy gears of war.

Oh ok. I'll be waiting a while to get GOW, especially since I'm getting Double Agent first, and I'm short on cash too.
I've been trying to sell some of my games, but I havent found anyone to buy them yet...

Yea I picked mine up yeaterday been playing for about oooooooooo15 hrs now. Being as tho i'm just around the end of FFXII I can spare some time to run this game in. Right now i'm about half way done the Story, but Online is another thing.

Hey Grantastic if you done to play online hit me up gamertag is PrinceLUDA21

i saw yes it does live up to the hight, it was hard trying to get one today anyways too. most of the stores were sold out, and when i played it i was blown away.

has anyone yet played Gears on live? ive played and its pretty tight, fast paced action with the " stop and pop" procedures. while i am saddened that its only 4 vs 4, its still is really fun and awesome.

Dude I have played most of my time today was spent online. I haveyet to jump into the rank matches, and still I find great battles on player match. This is the Halo Killer, good thing it's on the 360.

well.... idk if its a halo killer persay, because halo stands on its on type of gameplay, i will say this is a tom clancy killer non the less. but yea online rules, i too spent many hours blindshooting multiple targets behind sandbangs. but it does have "Epic" online battles/

How far did you get in the story, because even that is great. And you ca play the story via XBL. You know what thanks to this game, Xbox is now my number 2 system. Wii, 360, and then PS3.

i thought i beat it last night so that was my second day, and it turns out im only half way, so great job with the length and difficulty

Yeah, i just rented it last night....I won't be able to get my copy bought til next week.....So, after i rented it and started playing it last night, all i can say is HOLY SH*T!!...All those rumors of this being the Halo Killer are close to being true....I have only played the single player so far, i should be hitting up the multiplayer today sometime.....They are totally right when they say there is nothing like slicing an enemy in the head with the chainsaw attachment....heh

I might be able to get this game at Christmas, unless I use eBay to get it, and in both cases it'll take too long.
I want it now...