What could make a fighting fan happier?

It probably won't be out for quite a while, but I am so geeked for this game. Hopefully the trailer was meant to show us that there'll be a cutting edge new art style (it has a real Okami feel). Now all I need is Akuma, M. Bison, and Garuda. Capcom, please, oh please, oh please put Garuda in a 2D Street Fighter!

Very nice.
Thank God I won't have to play Virtua Fighter 5 to hold me off until Street Fighter comes out.

Maverick, if they don't put Garuda in this one, I will personally burn the offices of Capcom to the ground. :p

Excellent, I'll bring the marshmallows. I kinda agree with you about VF5, Capcom stole a lot of Sega's thunder (at least for me anyway). I'll still play it, but now I'll always be thinking about how cool SF will be when it's done.

Did you play the demo? It's good, but there's almost no challenge in it, especially if you use Sarah.

I guess I've been spoiled by DOA4...

ST HDR was totally limited. The only characters they had ready were Ken and Ryu and they only had two levels complete. Plus, I read it was pretty good.

Either way, it is what you'd expect it to be. It's Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, with HD sprites and levels.