What consoles do you currently own that still work?

PrideKidd

Registered
Thought it might be fun to see how many people would reply to this post. As the title asked "Which consoles do you currently own that still work" I have multiple old school consoles, that actually still work without banging on them. lol. :p

In my current collection I have, a an original Nintendo ( with duck hunt and the original gun plus the power pad add on :) that came with it! ) , Super Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo 64, PS1, (which works most of the time) with an Atari on the way. I won my bid on the Atari about 30 minutes ago, great way to wake up :)

What ones do you own?

Reactions: pandabear1991
N64, PS2, Wii, XBOX 360, and I think that's it. I still have a bunch of old Gameboys too, lol

Well, if you're talking about old school consoles, my PS2 still works. However, it does scratch the game discs sometimes. I dunno why. My NES also works once in a while depending on its mood. :) I still have my good old PS1 but it no longer reads the game discs. Such a shame. The PS1 was a very nice console with lots of great games. It's a good thing that I have an emulator. :)

Still rocking a Super Nintendo for Zelda, Mario, and Tetris&Dr.Mario :) I did also purchase an FC Twin to help preserve my Super Nintendo, and because you can play Regular Nintendo games as well. Also have a Playstation2, but since the releases of the Kingdom Hearts HD games for Playstation3, my Playstation2 has become obsolete.

I still have my Super Nintendo and it's not going anywhere.

I have Contra 3, Super Metroid, A Link To The Past, Starfox and Bart's Nightmare for it still too. I should go out and hunt for some more games soon, have had plenty of luck at yard sales and flea markets before.

SNES, PS1, XBOX, and the 360 are the currently functioning consoles I own. I also have a couple of gameboys, including the original one, which still work as far as I know.

Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2 (I've got 3 PS2 consoles, don't ask me why), XBOX, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PSP.
They are all still working fine, or at least they were working when I checked them the last time. The most fascinating thing is probably one of the PS2 consoles, which was broken for like 2 years and then suddenly started working again. Not sure why exactly this happened, but it was unable to read any disc before, but then all of a sudden it started reading them again. Also had 2 SNES consoles, but both of them broke, which is quite sad, since I've loved the SNES and still have like 50 SNES games lying around in my room.

It is nice to see all the replies. It is nice to see that other people like me still have old school consoles! I just am am a sucker for Zelda, and Adventures of link when I am bored..definitely enough hours of gameplay there.

I never got much into handheld gaming though. I had one of the original yellow gameboys and a Nintendo DS..both of which went by the wayside unfortunately.

Nintendo-nintendo-22608011-1024-768.jpg

I own an N64, a laptop(I guess that counts since I can use an emulator to play literally any game I want haha)and an Xbox 360. I have a non-functioning PS2 and Wii. I bought a bunch of old Gamecube games to play on the Wii and it just recently stopped working so I am pretty bummed out.

Consoles that I still have in my collection and in working condition include: NES, SNES, Gameboy, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 although it has been a while since I have dusted off my NES and Dreamcast so I am assuming they are still in working condition.

Right on, its nice to see so many gamers retain or reacquire some of the old lost systems. Everything I own still works except my PS1 like to glitch out a lot. I think it is on it's last legs to be honest. I never have owned a Dreamcast though. Any games were there worth mentioning?

I still have the PlayStation 1 and it still works which is good though it would only play the games only for that console and although the games are old they still look good and nice to play at times. The PlayStation 2 still works although I did have to fix the laser once as it would not read the God of war games as they were double layered games. It is surprising they still work, and I think they will continue to do as long as I maintain them and also take of them and they will do well for me and play the games I choose to play in the consoles.

I have a ps2 that still works but it's not with me anymore. I gave it to a friend and never got it back but we are still close to this day so I don't really mind and I know we could play it anytime I ask and I know I can get it back anytime I want anyway.

PS3, PS2, and a Gamecube. I also have a Famiclone that is kind of working, but not really in an useable state anymore.

I own my first ever console "Sega", not sure which one or what year it is, but I got it when I was around 5-7years old I think. I still have it and it still works, I have many games, my grandpa spent a lot of money on those lol. Might plug it in and play some games soon, will bring some good old memories and that nostalgia feel is always aprecciated:)

I've got an old japanese famicom, the red and gold colored ones. It still works and it also has its gun accessory for when I'm in the mood to play Duck Hunt.

Only have the one system I will ever need, the backwards compatible Wii with Gamecube games. I honestly have no desire for the newer systems, and that includes the Wii U.

I currently own a few that I absolutely adore playing. I own a Nintendo 64 with Mario Cart, Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Donkey Kong 64, Shinning Force (1&2), Legand of Zelda: Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, and Kirby. I own a Sega Genesis with Pink Panther Goes to Hollywood, Sonic the Hedgehog (1, 2, &3D), Taz Goes to Marz, and Toejam and Earl on Planet Funkotron. I love my classics. I also own a Playstation 2 with several WWE games and the Tomb Raider games. I own a Playstation 3 with Little Big Planet, Racing games, Wrestling games, Skyrim, and Dragon Age II. Gaming is an awesome way to relieve stress, and will be a great collection one day!

Thought it might be fun to see how many people would reply to this post. As the title asked "Which consoles do you currently own that still work" I have multiple old school consoles, that actually still work without banging on them. lol. :p

In my current collection I have, a an original Nintendo ( with duck hunt and the original gun plus the power pad add on :) that came with it! ) , Super Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo 64, PS1, (which works most of the time) with an Atari on the way. I won my bid on the Atari about 30 minutes ago, great way to wake up :)

What ones do you own?
I'm pretty sure the only old school consoles I've got lying around are a SNES and a Playstation 1. I do also have a Playstation 2. I can do better than both of them though but it's not a console - I also have a Commodore Amiga 500 somewhere! Now those Amigas were a LOT of fun!

I'm pretty sure the only old school consoles I've got lying around are a SNES and a Playstation 1. I do also have a Playstation 2. I can do better than both of them though but it's not a console - I also have a Commodore Amiga 500 somewhere! Now those Amigas were a LOT of fun!
I also used to have a Playstation 1. I don't remember what games I had on it. I know someone with plenty more old school game consoles than I have, but I have never in my life heard of a Commodore Amiga 500. What is that? What is it like to play one?