What Are the Best Wii Games?

I used to play Naruto until my hands fell and my neighbors started to complain from all that stomping. Although it is not a sports game I used to jump like a crazy person and gave me the best workout ever.

The best Wii games I would say are:
-SSBB, esp. Project M
-Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
-Mario Kart
-the various Legend of Zelda games
-Metroid trilogy
-Bayonetta
-Xenoblade Chronicles
-The Last Story
-Super Mario Galaxy
-and sure, Wii Sports
Wow yeah this list pretty much sums it up. Monster Hunter Tri was pretty good too. Okami was fantastic and the Super Mario Galaxy/2 were great games too.

The console may have little power, but it didn't stop it from having great games. I definitely recommend Xenoblade Chronicles if you like JRPGs

Edit: Added one more :p

As for working out, I would say Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. For your brain, I would go with Big Brain Academy or Rhythm Heaven. I guess that almost all Wii games can give your arms a work out though. The dancing games are sure to give you a decent work out. I would go with the Kinect with the Xbox 360 if you want a real workout. The sports games and dancing games actively engage your entire body.

Most of the wii fit games are actually really awesome! I've done low key activities on there for hours at a time! There's really something for everybody!