What’s your favorite GAME of all time?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Mine was TOWNSHIP (a mobile stimulation game). It’s a kind of game where I can build my own town. There was helicopter to fill orders for my people inside borders, trains to deliver goods outside parties and also an Airplane which takes 12 hours to complete the given goods. I can also construct houses (to increase population), factories, and farm. I like this game because it made me feel like a leader of my own town. Although, it consumes a lot of tome from me, still i always enjoyed playing this one.

What about you? What’s favorite game?

My favourite game is FIFA series since I'm a great fan of football I love to play both on the field and on the screen too. I have been having an addiction since FIFA 2006 till date.I can play it all day without food that's how addictive to me it is.

I always thought that my favorite game of all time would've changed over the years. New games are constantly coming out, and they’re just getting better and better. However, my favorite game came out in 1990 and has remained the reigning champ ever since.

That game, is the one and only Super Mario World. It was actually the first game I ever played, and it’s the game that I constantly return to year after year. I play it to completion at least once a month, and yet somehow I still haven’t gotten bored of it. I can safely say that, in my eyes, it’s pretty much the perfect game.

I like dota2 a nice multiplayer game that will bring fun and excitement to players.I like its versatility and its graphics even the layout.Well I naturally like games that I can play with my friends.

I have been playing Top Eleven football manager and I have to confess that the years that I have spent playing the game is never a waste. Actually, there are still managers that are in the game that you can't just let things down without playing it.

DragonBall Z Budokai 1 is and has been my favorite game since its release. I love DragonBall Z games very much and spending countless hours unlocking upgrades on the game makes it all worth it for me.

For me it has to be Metal Gear Solid 1 and Final Fantasy 8. Both of these gems are Sony Play Station 1 classics. Metal Gear solid is one of those games that will never disappoint you, even if you play it after years. It had great music, story and game play. It introduced me to the stealth genre. Final Fantasy 8 I played at the end of the life cycle of Play Station. It is actually the last game I played on that classic console. It was my first role playing game. It had amazing story, music and ground breaking 3d animation for its time.

I would recommend you guys to play both the games. FF8 can be played through steam and Metal Gear Solid can be enjoyed through Dolphin Emulator.

My greatest game of all time is nba2k15 i like this 2k cause it was simplier and more complete to the others. Why didnt i pick 2k19 or 2k19 or the other newer versions? Because I don’t rage that much when i play this 2k life as a gamer with this is smoother and more heart friendly basketball game i had many hours burn on this game on the pc even now i miss it but my pc died. Now i play 2k18 but it doesn’t feel the same wtih the first 2k you play with.