Welcome RoyalApe

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
Hey, welcome to the site. Nobody else is here right now, so I get to say hi first.

I presume that since you added DQVIII to your "collection" that you're not just a 'bot or here to mess around on the arcade. I hope you'll spend some time hanging out on the forum.

Feel free to let us know what you think of DQVIII in the PS2 forum. People have been telling me I should get it, so I'm anxious to hear anyone's perspective.

Again, Welcome aboard!

I took a look at the member's profile to try to determine whether it was a real person who might actually have some interest in discussing games. I found that the person had added DQ8 to their "collection" so I figured we had a chance at a new member who might actually participate in the community.

Now of course, if that person ever returns and reads this thread, sees your utterly terrifying Santa avatar and reads about stalking, there's no way they'll stick around. Way to go.

In other news: Eat Chimp Poop, ass.

Okay, now your stalker behavior is just geeting scary. If you don't leave these new members alone, I'm going to have to call the cops. You know we have your IP address logged, so don't think you can just be anonymous on the Internet or anything. Really, you need to control yourself. I know some good therapists and a support group that might be able to help you.

It was You that preyed on the fact that Santa is real..............dirty pool, old man, dirty pool..............some people have been emotionally scarred by Santa.............hahaha..........

"One time, during the war, i visited a prostitute..............and my life has been a living hell ever since"-From the movie "Tommy Boy"