Welcome Back To Liberty City!

MissCheeba420

GreenGoody
Registered
Jun 23, 2006
Ludowici, Georgia
profiles.yahoo.com
:scoobydoo I can not recall how many times I played Grand Theft Auto III and beat it once I purchased the game.

After playing the game for a couple weeks just to get the map melted into my head. I could tell you where Newport is located in Staunton and where the Red Light District is at in Portland.

The first thing that caught my eye about Liberty City Stories was the mini newspaper that they supplied in the box cover of the game. Making you feel as if this city is surreal and you are actually apart of the Liberty Metropolis.

Driving through the city of Portland, Staunton, and Shoreside Vale brought nostalgia to my eyes as if I had lived and breathed in this city...as if it was my second home.

LCS stands on the same grounds as before, with Tony Cipriani running tricks and game for the local mob, trying to make a means for living on his own, but continues to get caught up in the high life of crime. He is dazzled with Maria who is constantly looking for the next cock and ball :) and gets his shoes tied in a knot on a couple of occasions with her loony antics.

He works with Salvatore Leone, ol' friend Donald Love in Staunton and I still have not ran by a Kenji or Yakuzo mission, but the speed demon cars are still available.

Of course the radio stations have been amped up a bit, with original scores and the new “Radio El Mundo” station that all the taxi drivers can sing along to….and do not forget about MSX 98 “RUN DA TRACK-LIBERTY CITY TO LONDON!”

All in all, the game may still follow the same tune as GTA III, but the missions have a totally different twist then GTA’s in the past.

Ohhh yesss good ol' Liberty City...taking me back one mission at a time.

"Everything that is green is keen"