Warning!

scribe999

Registered
Nov 8, 2005
New Jersey
Heh heh, I love getting cautionary emails. This one's from Gamefly after I rented a 360 game from 'em:

As you know, the Xbox 360 is a high-end gaming console that uses state-of-the-art technology. As stated in the user's manual, it is important that the console not be moved in any way while a disc is in the tray. The following movements, among others, may cause damage to the console and/or result in scratches to the disk:

Moving the console from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice versa
Picking the console up
Shifting the console in any way while a disc is in the tray
If you have further questions regarding usage of the Xbox 360 console, please contact Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

GameFly Customer Service

Hardcore said:
/me moves scribe's 360 with a DVD in the tray.

YOU FOOL! Are you trying to kill us all? I'm surprised you haven't summoned the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse..

But yeah they are just being overly paranoid.

oooooooh, so that's why my nearly four year old Xbox has trouble running nowadays..... darn I knew I shouldn't have touched it that day three long years ago... darn

haha, thanks for you attention to this matter, SurendrdSeraph12's Paranoid and Never-Thinking Customer Annoyance Department

lol, I'm such a smart aleck, I love being a teenager

*kicks Scribe's 360 while he's chasing Hardcore down*...shhh, you didn't see that

Who would move there console while it is being played is beond me but i gess it has happened though gess some people are just kinda well i don't know how to say it but (stupid comes to mind) that thing is spinning at a high rate of speed and you wnat to move it come on man you are asking for it