Warioware and Yoshi

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Rotation

Warioware Twisted and Yoshi's Universal Gravitation will use a rotation chip. This means, when playing, you must rotated, turn, and flip your GBA, GBA, or DS (depending which system is being used) to fullfil objectives. The technology is somewhat similar to that of GBC's Kirby's Tilt and Tumble. While Warioware Twisted will use the rotation funtion for mini games, the new Yoshi game is more of a platformer. Both these games are out in Japan right now, and they will most likely make it here in the States sometime later this year.

Very interesting. I'm already looking forward to the WarioWare game, and I may keep the Yoshi one on my radar now as well.

Is there any indication from Japanese players if these games, with the tilting and tumbling, play better on the sturdy original model vs. the SP with its not-always-steady fliptop screen?

you can play these games on either the DS, GBA, or SP. but i personally think playing these games on the original model GBA would work best because there is no flip screen to get in the way when you have to rotate the system. but we will not know until it is released.

I can't wait for Warioware for the DS...It's hard to me to commit to playing games for a very long time...these 5 second games really intrigues me. I like to play games during commercials while watching TV so wariorware may give solitaire on my PDA a break.

Lynn