Wario Ware: Smooth moves... Hell Yah!

cuinneas

Public Relations Manager
Registered
Oct 29, 2005
Vashon Island, WA
I was checking out the Nintendo website and stumbled upon the piece of juicy goodness.

http://wii.nintendo.com/games_wwsm.html

I know it is not a whole lot of info but I am a HUGE fan of the Wario Ware games. Amanda... we are SO gonna get down to this game!

Anyone else as psyched as me? No? Well... this is my ranty rant and not yours!

My favorite announced game was Star Fox DS. Star Fox 64 was one of my favorite games of all time, and finally, an actual full-blown space ship shooting game again....it's beautiful...

Wario Ware looked amazing in Nintendo's press conference. My favorite mini-game they featured was the one where you had to hoolahoop ^_^ How fun, how fun! I've completely cleared Mega Microgames, and am working on my Album in Touched! I seriously can't get enough of WarioWare. Just the randomness and hilarity of what you're doing (although I don't know if nose-picking qualifies as hilarious...) always keeps me interested. It's also easy to pick up and just play for five minutes whenever you get impatient somewhere. It's the absolute perfect "anytime" game.

I loves it so.

Meggo, I totally agree with you about it being an anytime game. I love that I do not get bored of it and it is a game that i can pick up whether I have 5 minutes or two hours. It is a game that I can play with friends and get a lot of enjoyment out of and also a game that I can play solo and hone my skills.