Up for LIVE this weekend?

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
After playing against (and losing to) Spuds on XB LIVE a few days ago, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to set up some kind of match for all of us Mygamers to play in. It would have to be a game most of us would have like Halo 3, CoD 4, Team Fortress 2, etc. Maybe even Gears or DoA 4. I was thinking we could do it on Saturday or Sunday if enough people are in. So what do you all think? Could be fun right?

Last edited:
I have Gears, Orange Box, Halo 3 and DOA4 for Live-compatible games. Others too. Check my gamer profile. I'd play most of them, but I'm gonna be watching the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Well, Sunday before the Super Bowl (like around 2 or 3p), would be better for me because I have to work this Saturday, but if you guys can't do Sunday then how about late Saturday? Hopefully others here will join in whenever we decide the best time is. I asked Andy (Draven from MG) if he'd want to play and he said he'd probably be able to join. I gotta ask Brandon (Plasticpsyche from MG) if he'd want to play too.

If for most people this is too late for you to join then maybe we could just try for next Saturday instead. Or maybe this Sat. and next as well. Thoughts?

Sorry about the short notice, but I just thought of it, and I figured it would be pretty fun for everyone.

Yeah, Sunday is booked for me and Keith and I are going to record the new pod to announce our winners. So I might be around this Sat, I might not....not sure.

Halo 3 would be my first choice.

Is everybody/anybody good with Halo and or CoD4 this Sat.?

Just a heads up, if you see TheMaverick37 heading your way, your choices are either run or die.:fight: Just a little FYI.

Last edited:
I would totally love to play, but since I am in the process of moving, I cant make solid plans for a few weeks.