Time

Or you could do like i do, wear one of those beer caps and spin around in one spot about 10 times really fast....It'll make you feel like you are on the other side of the world.... :hypnotize

Good idea. Really though, it's not that important, I just think that it's odd. My time is correct on other forums. Why not this one? I still love the forums here and will continue to use them, just kinda makes it confusing when I see what time someone posted and it's later than than actual time.

Really? It doesn't do that for me. Using that time zone I mentioned before, I see your post as 9:21pm today (3/1 east coast time). Are you sure you don't have the a.m. and p.m. mixed up?

I wasn't saying use the time zone I use, I was just saying for most of us I believe you can find a selection that works. But apparently you live in the Twilight Zone or the Bermuda Triangle, so sorry I couldn't help. :broomstic :ghost:

<----I live there, so maybe it is the twilight zone. And your suggestions are all good. Thank you.
I completely understood them, and they are nothing I haven't tried before. I tried to offset the times and the choice for me to do so correctly was Sydney, Aus. Over the dateline.

My conclusion is, since it seems others do the same thing, maybe the computer/server hosting the site has the clock set to the wrong time. I'm kinda getting used to seeing the time like this now anyway.