the saga games

imagenscape

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
The saga games like candycrush saga, pet rescue saga, digger saga. It might just be that I'm not that big into puzzel games, but I don't know what the big deal is about these type of games. I played candy crush for a bit, and my daughter really likes the digger one. While it was a good game to pass time away I didn't see the point of going all crazy about it.

I agree with you. I don't really see why people get all crazy about this type of games. I played Candy Crush for some time, but I stopped playing it. I never went all crazy about it like some other people that completed more than 500 levels. Well, we're all different, some people like this type of games and some like some other type of games.

I'm also on the same side as yours. I've tried playing Candy Crush only because there was a lot of hype about it and I thought that it was really, really good. However, after playing it, I found it to be a bit mediocre. I think these kind of games are just way too overrated. Not really sure why, but it is.