The New 3DS?

Fang

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
I know i'm going to get one when it comes out in North America (to replace my old 3DS... because i'm a sucker for new iterations of gadgets!), but is anyone else getting this? It's supposed to have additional shoulder buttons, a second analog stick and stronger tech, and apparently they're going to release games specifically tailored for the New 3DS as well.

I want to get it to play Monster Hunter 4. I feel like it'd be a hassle to play without that second analog stick...

I'll definitely will even though I'm getting another XL for now. The new features and stronger tech are something I'm looking forward but the games even more. I for one really don't want to miss out in good experiences exclusive to the new 3ds and that second analog stick will do wonders, so there's that.

Indeed, I will be sacrificing my wallet once more to pick this system up. I'll be getting the XL version and my Brother will be getting the Face Plate swapping version. Yes the new tech and analogue stick are great... But, as a collector it is my duty to get the new 3DS... So many versions of one handheld...

I'll get one depending on what I read about it's system upgrades and how sturdy the newer model is going to be. Of course there's also the price to think about and whether or not it's worth paying the extra money to keep playing the same games I already own on it. I'm not that lenient when it comes to updated handheld systems like this one. Bigger to me doesn't always mean it's going to be better.

I am definitely getting one once it comes out. It looks like it would help out a lot on the 3ds version of Smash. It also has games that only work for it such as XenoBlade Chronicles and Monster Hunter 4.

I was so annoyed when this was announced. I'd literally only bought my 3DS about 3 months before. It was a brutal kick in the teeth to see yet another advanced edition released, especially considering that this one would have exclusive games. I honestly believe that out of all the gaming companies out there, Nintendo are the biggest moneygrabbers of the bunch. First Amiibo, and now this. If it wasn't for the great gaming catalogue, I'd be done with them.

My 3DS is pretty old, too, so I'm trying to save my money for it. I may wait to purchase it a month or so after it is released, just so I can see what reviewers might say about it, but it looks great so far. I'm excited to see and experience the new features of the new console, and I like that they colored the buttons the same color as the buttons the NSES had.