The Dark Knight (Batman)

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Heath Ledger ( the gay cowboy) Will be the new Joker. WTF THIS IS SOME BS The GAY COWBOY WILL BE BATMANS GREATEST VILLIAN. I can't stomach this crap. Nothing against Heath as a person I think he is a good actor but not Joker worthy. O well all I can do is just wait and see.

The name will be "The Dark Knight" not bad I like it.

I had a similar reaction to Broke-Bat Mountain. Watch out Robin!

He might be able to pull off a young Joker, but I have my doubts. Personally, I'll have it stuck in my head that he wrestled naked with another dude in his last movie. [shudders]

Mc-Fly Nah.................great Pun Jonas Great Pun.

I wanted to see Adrain Brody as the joker. Jack from King Kong ( most ppl don't even remember him from that movie) I think he could've pulled it off. but this is what will bug me more. Ryan Phillipe may be playing Havery Dent ( Two Face) in them movie. BULL. Why could they not get a black guy to play Dent. I mean they Had Dent in the 90"s movie as black ( Lando Calrision.....I think I spelled his name right.) Billy D. Williams. Even in the comics Dent was black. But now we have the Joker out the way who should Play Dnet.

Dent wasn't black. I've got several issues and one has his face rather large on it.

I agree about Brody. I thought he would make a great Joker. I can see him being someone with a dark side. Ledger? He's a teenage girl idol and sword fought another dude on the big screen (and it weren't about pirates, hobbits, or Jedi's!) I don't think he'll pull off the sick, psychopathic, evil-plotting, Robin-exploding villain. Joker messes with Bat's mind, Ledger messed with a be-hind.

LOL Yea I agree. But I have seen comics in where Dent was Black. But then can that really matter with so many versions of Dent in somany comics does it really matter. Maybe the put Ledger in the movie because of the hype Be-Hind the gay love story. I have a problem with that movie. It was not the special not that great it was a basic love story only it was two guys. It's like Jungle Fever with hype. I have a Lesbian friend who has a ton og Gay movies but did they get hyped up NO. the L Word is a nice show I enjoy but I don't here everyone jumping up and down or Beals getting roles and awards for kissing other chicks. Brokeback blows and the movie sucks for that.

The only way Dent could be black in the comics is if it were an elsewhere tale, based on the movie, or maybe all-star batman and robin. Even in the movies, in Batman Forever, he changed from Billy Dee to Tommy Lee... Jones that is.