The bloodiest of the bleeding edge: Dell!

ImagoX

PC Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
www.freakygamer.com
http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?pl...=&game=&page=globalnews&mode=viewnews&id=2241

This is completely terrifying... not because of the price tag (with great Power comes an equally Great Price Tag - this is a given), but because this system isn't from some insane boutique outfit somewhere, one that might just dry up and blow away just when you need tech support, but rather from Dell. That's right... Dell.

Given the monster performance numbers that their XPS M1710 gaming laptop put up a few months ago (see THIS ARTICLE for details), I'm genuinely excited to put this beast through its paces... As soon as I do, I'll spread it all over town, ret assured. :cookiemon

Please do, because i am looking (not in the market yet) for a new laptop and am just sifting through the numerous ones out there.......It'll either be that or get my Wii I've been trying to find for a while...but yet, I will most likely get a laptop as well, 'cause i don't think the Wii will offer everything i'm looking to do on a day-to-day basis