Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

Whoa. That was freaking me out just now because I was thinking that last month was June and this month is July...

But anyway thanks for the new contest!

(Even though I probably won't have the chance to make 45 posts since I'm going away and won't be near a computer for a long time) Oh well...

EDIT: Is it only for PS2?

Sweat dealand there will be 5 winners how cool is that. Now if only someone who has sayed on from the last contest wins i'll be happy

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Sweat dealand there will be 5 winners how cool is that. Now if only someone who has sayed on from the last contest wins i'll be happy
I just wish everyone could win:) 5 is good though...

Ok, peeps who won in the Street Fighter Contest, your copies are on the way!!....I personally apologize for the delay in getting you peeps the games, but hey, sh*t happens:banghead:.......Pretty soon, you guys should be Sonic Booming the game!!.......Thanks for your patience and the winners to the Arcade Contest will be announced by Friday of this week........Thanks again to everyone who participated and to the patience of the Street Fighter Contest Winners!!

In these games yes, (I've added some rust)... in some of the vs games... doubtful of a trouncing... I think the battles would be mighty close.