Stevie Tribute--Thread of Thanks

Huddy

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Boiler Room
With Stevie's email announcing his relinquishment of EIC, it just felt right to start a thread of thanks to him. I've been here quite some time, and honestly, what Stevie has done for the site has never been matched. If I could have changed anything, it would have been the ability to talk more with you, and learn more about someone I consider not only one of the best things that happened to MyGamer, but a true friend as well. You definitely set a high bar of standards, and though I'm saddened by your leave, I'm very happy you're staying on in Editor capacity! I just wish you could have made it to LA for E3 this year! I know for a fact several, if not all of the participants would have loved to have met you in person, including myself. Thanks Steve, for everything, and as we rise up the ladder of success, feel confident that you were the one that really helped kick it off! You will be missed good buddy, but I'll see you in Xbox editing capacity!
Looking forward, I've had the privilage of working with Andy closely for over a year now, and truly think he will make an excellent co-EIC. I've also worked and spoken with Sallie quite a bit (though she's another that dropped out of E3....party poopers!!) , and again I say I think we're in some good hands, though I don't envy you two at all for trying to match up with Stevie's work! Best of luck to you two, and here's hoping you land some jobs when you get back home to the wifey Stevie! Keep in contact buddy.

Brian
PR

"Here's to us. And those like us. Damn few. And they're all dead."

(knocks back the Crystal Clear Pepsi I've been saving for the last decade or so)

I'm glad you brought me on the team ex-bossman. It has been much fun.

I have to agree with everything that has been said in this thread so far! Steve has been an awesome EIC, and will continue to be an amazing X-Box ed. I've got to tell you though, the thought of trying to live up to what Steve has done.....Wow. Love ya man!.....In a friendly capacity of course!

Here's to Stevie! If you ever get nostalgic, we can always hold a 6pm EST meeting and ruin your sleep cycle :)

See ya on the Xbox side!