Split Screen - Halo2

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
WTF?

So I go to play Halo 2 Co-Op split screen, but it only splits the screen vertically? WTF? i looked, and did not see an option to change it horizontal. playing split screen vertical is nearly unplayable because you cant see and damn thing, especially with the gun you are holding takes up half the screen. is there an option for this? anyone know?

I think it is split vertically because of the display preferences you set up on the console itself....If you have the xbox set to widescreen, change it back to normal....Nothing in the game alters the display.

I actually looked up this problem on Halo's website. They said that if you are playing on a High Def, Widescreen Tv, with Component High Def cables, Halo 2 will automatically switch to a vertical screen. They claim that you can see more of the screen this way when playing Vertically..... that is not true.

so to fix it back to Horizontal screen, you gotta go into your Xbx Dashboard and change your system settings. just in case anyone else has this prob.