spelling?

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
As much as I like reading the articles posted on Mygamer, I have to wonder who proof reads the articles? A spelling error here or there is one thing, but come on guys.

hehe yeah

:cosmo: :janitor: yeah thats because its the internet, and people type reall fast like im doing and they dont check what thy type, they doe this cause wwhen carrying in a conversation they have to type fast before someone else interupts them. but i gots real good gramur and can speal real good.

pick one from the articles page. here are a few:

Game Developers Conference 2007

Steam to release Winter Update (has line break problems and missing an ' )

Oblivion goes to the Isles

Adult sites adapting content to work better with Wii (line breaks and punctuation at the end)

Can the Wii topple the PS3? (odd use of periods)

These are just a few. I've noticed others, but hey, if you want them all proof read you'll have to pay me.

I may regret doing this, but what's the worst that can happen?

If there are any articles with grammar/punctuation problems, send them my way. I can proof-read some of the stories that need it. I'm taking a "precision language" grammar class this quarter at college, so maybe this will help reinforce what I'm supposed to be learning. It won't be 100% professional, but I can clean them up a bit. This way, I can do something useful for MG (haven't had time to write any previews lately; I'm playing a couple of games to review though).

So just send the articles to my e-mail address (should be on the MG contact list) and I'll see what I can do. Yays.:butterfly