Screenshot Mystery #2 ($ PRIZE)

Andre3k said:
Agreed. Last time was no fun when it was guessed right away.
Sorry... I just knew that game...

I'm really stumped on this one, so good luck to everyone this time....

The money was well spent though (from the last contest)... I took a fat girl to Krytals the other night and had a great time...

Peace,

fat girl!!!!!.....muhahahahaha.........glad MyGamer could help hook it up for you.......hahaha...Fat Girl...sorry, that was rude and insensitive.........oh well.....HAhahaha

I really cant belive this one is still open!! Im ready to do the next Screeny contest.. Whats going on guys?!~?!

OP3 NinjaMan said:
It's looks familar, but I can't place it or what console I've seen it on (though I'm bet'n it's a PC game)...

Any hints ?
Hint:

Your wrong on the platform

it lokes like it can be on an Atari 2600 or 5200 but i have no idea what game it is. hint plz !!! We're dying here.

I would post the answer....but i'm getting close to parole from the Asylum.........and if i slip up from now til then, i'll be in deep shit with Stan.........You know that guy doesn't even allow me to get vistors down to my cell..............Attica!!.........Attica!!!!!!..........I feel the inmates are going to start rebelling soon.......

asylum_boy said:
I would post the answer....but i'm getting close to parole from the Asylum.........and if i slip up from now til then, i'll be in deep shit with Stan.........You know that guy doesn't even allow me to get vistors down to my cell..............Attica!!.........Attica!!!!!!..........I feel the inmates are going to start rebelling soon.......

Look who I forgot to feed today...

LOL..

Guys this should be an easy one..

Lets go with another HINT..

Crazy Eddie was practically giving these consoles away, because his prices were INSANE!!!!

Stan said:
Look who I forgot to feed today...

LOL..

Guys this should be an easy one..

Lets go with another HINT..

Crazy Eddie was practically giving these consoles away, because his prices were INSANE!!!!
Hmmm....

I'm really not to sure, but I'll take a shot at it...

Is it Laser War on the Magnavox Odyssey console ?

Did you have to research this? Or was it that you remembered?

Also send me your paypal info.. :) And get ready to take a fat chick out.. LOL

Anyway next contest coming soon...