spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
RIP, Xbox 360.
Though three years, I hardly knew ye.
You are dead, your soul is free.
I just hope...still valid, is my warranty.

RROD.

If it red ringed you're safe. MS will fix it for you. My elite broke a few weeks before Christmas, and they fixed it without any hassle and free of charge. They'll send you a box and instructions, and in 2 weeks you'll get your 360 back and better than ever. The wait totally sucks though. All I had was my PS3 and LBP to play for 2 weeks.

I called em and they (like Nintendo) no longer provide you with a box. But they'll repair it for free, unlike Nintendo.

Beautiful poem, if that's what you were going for.

As long as you give your 360 a warriors burial (not underground in your room)
preferably in glass, then I feel it was treated with the highest level of respect.
Just wait a few weeks until I get X-One then I'll be happy to beat that grief
out of you. Infact your welcome.

I hope you did a holy ritual along with a memorial service. The xbox deserves that from you. In the mean time you can wallow in sorrow for a little bit then get the xbox one. You have to continue the xbox family chain, it is the least you can do.

This is the same way that I feel. I was playing my xbox 360 the other day and just in the middle of playing GTA 5 and the game just froze. I turned the console off and then I tried to turn it back on and it never came back on so I join with you in saying RIP.

Give it to me if you guys don't want it!!! I'll mod it up!!

How can you mod it up when the console does not even power on? All the owner cords are ok it is just that when you turn it on the console does not even come on.

It's nice that Microsoft is offering free repairs, but then again, the console shouldn't break in the first place. I don't get it: if they saw, during the early years of the 360 that it overheats because of the cramped space, why didn't they make them larger and instead went for the slimmer approach?

RIP, Xbox 360.
Though three years, I hardly knew ye.
You are dead, your soul is free.
I just hope...still valid, is my warranty.

RROD.

I had a problem with my xbox 360, it turned to a red light, but only when the controller was plugged in. I Thought it was the console, but the problem was the controller, I replace the controller and had no more problems.