Recent success

Huddy

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Boiler Room
I just wanted to roll a few numbers out, without really rolling out numbers. :) First off, site content is at a premium, and it appears we've gained a ton of fans. Congrats on maintaining the monster Steve, and kudos to all the writers/editors for keeping things highly professional. The forums have literally exploded (maybe in some thanks to some old members coming back), but I also wanted to point out, that we've finally bugged Google enough (or they just finally caught up) that quite a few searches (especially for the guests of our interviews) turn up with MyGamer on the very first page, if not the very first entry. This is fairly big news....and if we continue putting this effort into this, we've got a great year ahead! Just had to let the word out a bit. I love this crew!

Sweet news. I added the site to my sigs an other forums too, as a kind of guerilla tactic. I'm also trying out posting in game forums on gamefaqs when we have a new preview or review up; I don't want the site to become synonemous(sp?) with spamming, so I'm going slowly. Regardless, this is quite sweet news.

Yeah, I've been shamelessly plugging MyGamer on other boards for a few days now. Usually only when it's relevant though. Like when someone asks if they should buy a certain game I just direct them here.