RE4

Crystalus

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Midlothian
crystalus.1up.com
So, ok, Resident Evil 4 is hitting the Cube on the eleventh of January. And so, I want to know this from you guys. What do you expect from the game? Do you expect it to be more crafty than the rest or do you think it'll be crap? I, for one, think that this RE will out do the rest. Why? For the simple fact that it appears to be more interesting than those previously released. Also for the fact that the game follows more closely with Leon and as EGM put it, it's not going to be a "Where-the-hell-is-it?" item finding based thing type deal.

this game looked great at E3. and i never liked the RE series because of the stupid "press Up" to go in every direction controls. this made for some frustrating combat. however, i like the over the shoulder view. the game seems to play more like a Syphon Fliter instead of an RE.... which is a good thing. more action, less puzzles.

I played the demo and it seems fine to me the controls will take a little while to get used too but other then that i enjoyed it

are the controls better than having to do the up in every direction thing? Cuz that was really annoying especially with zombies biting your neck and you have to turn around with like the fifty million directional things...

I like the fact Capcom have decided to take the game in a new direction. I truly love the series, but the flavor of it has been getting a little stale. I constantly hope that someone will update one of the horror franchises and successfully make it truly 'scary'. Hopefully Capcom will have some original scares up their sleeve this time.

This will be the next game I buy, and have played through Zero, ReMake, and the crappy ported versions of RE 2 & 3. The control was difficult at first, but I kinda hope they didint change it for RE-4. Once I got used to it I could really move well. So what gives, is it different?

:b5: (sarcastic) Did you read the earlier posts? But what i want to know is *ahem* WHAT THE HELL ARE THE TOWNSFOLK SUPPOSED TO BE? WELL? THEY AINT ZOMBIES AND WHEN YOU KILL THEM AFTER A WHILE THEY JUST :n: [font size=1] turn to dust in the wind [/font]

This game is dissapointing me now... *WAH* the dam monks are kicking my arse they won't leave me alone and i don't have enough ammo *WAH* ashley can't do nothing and why did Luis run off that pansy spaniard... pm me if you know who Sera is working for... It's umbrella corp aint it i know it is they are the third party being referred to am i right. Umbrella Corp wants an egg sample so they can make a zombie as quick, smart and strong as the Ganados and as loyal as possible

You ever heard of marking a post for possible spoilers?? I don't care, but alot of people wanna get there and see for themselves before somebody else blows it for them.