*RAISES ARM IN CELEBRATORY FASHION*

LinkPrime

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
www.whorangthebell.com
[font size=4 color=skyblue]NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS[/font]

titlemap.JPG

[font size=4 color=skyblue]2005 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS[/font]

The very words I have feared hearing since the beginning of the season. I am glad it was a good game. I only saw the second half and was concerned that UNC was just going to run them out of the building. I would say that I am glad for UNC because they are in the ACC, but that would be lying. But hey, you guys earned it. No one can take it away from you, as much as I wish I could.

You are very perceptive LinkPrime. I am indeed a "blue devil." And while I am glad for your return Quintin, I must respectfully disagree: I hope they all go pro, for my own obviously selfish reason. I mean what else can they accomplish? They won a national championship. They are at the top right now. Hell, even the incoming freshman class should skip college and go pro simply through association with this year's team. Sigh. Such would be my dream.

Heh. Duke's getting Josh McRoberts and some other All Americans next season so you guys will be fine. I just hope UNC finds another point guard if Felton leaves, because I don't think Quentin Thomas is ready for it yet from what I've seen. Marvin's a projected lottery pick and he didn't even start so they could possibly lose alot. We'll see though.