PUBG mobile or ROS mobile?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
AS to count my vote I prefer ROS over PUBG. First, ros graphics are better. Second, the controls are difficult in PUBG while in ROS there is a smooth transition for it. Third, PUBG are little messy unlike ROS. Lastly, PUBG is easy and it's not challenging.
Well, this is my opinion so no hates, okay? How about you? What's your liking?

The graphics of these games are pretty good especially for a mobile. Nowadays, graphics has step up in mobiles games and these two are the best example of it. But which is better? I would go to PUBG. I will not say it has the better graphics because they are both good. But what I like in PUBG is, it is more detailed compared to ROS. It kind of a realistic when play it. You would feel the intensity for surviving the game. You would feel that kind of feeling because it is pretty realistic.

Definitely PUBG for mobile. I think ROS is good one but PUBG is the real deal here. ROS just copycat the PUBG if you know what I mean. But I started playing ROS on PC and it was really good, then I tried to compare the PUBG and ROS at pc I realize the PUBG on pc was harder. Back to your topic PUBG is good in mobile but ROS is crap also in mobile.

I am so addicted playing PUBG, I have tried checking ROS but most of the reviews I got is that there is a bug on the game itself and players can easily cheat I haven't tried playing ROS so far but I am already good with PUBG. Add me up guys so we can play duo or as a squad :D and also one thing PUBG was the original game and ROS is just a replica of the game original one.

PUBG is a very great game on mobile phone. I don't usually play games on my smartphone but after giving PUBG a go on my smartphone, I really had fun playing it.

Unfortunately, both PUBG mobile or ROS mobile never appealed to me and it was why I was never interested in playing them on my smartphone. It was Fortnite that I managed to play a few times on my iPhone 14 but not anymore.
I played PUBG a couple of times and moved on from it. I wouldn't say that it's too bad of a shooting game but I really enjoyed playing the AAA game of Call of Duty on console than on COD Mobile.