PSP or Nintendo DS?

The PSP has the media playing and emulation abilities (not that I emulate...and not that I have a PSP) but the DS just has so many more games that are good. All the PSP has for games, essentially, is Lumines, GTA, MG Ac!d, Daxter and Madden 2006. The DS has Mario Kart, Trace Memory, Metroid Prime Pinball, Mario 64 DS, Castlevania, Phoenix Wright, Meteos, and more. As for upcoming games, you can't honestly ignore the Animal Crossing, Guilty Gear, Metroid Prime, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil, Feel the Magic 2, Final Fantasy 3, Xenosaga and the new Super Mario And of course, the $120 extra on the PSP and the extra $10-25 on each game.

Okay maybe for twice. I can't remember who I agree with on these stinkin' forums. Dang video games have rotted my head organ thingy.

if you wanna watch movies/videos and listen to music, then buy a PSP. if you want to play games... fun games, then get a DS. plus, the DS plays all GBA games too. cant overlook that.

well...are you suggesting that we do something illegal spuds? cuz if you are, I'll cut you...like a pig. Unless you're right.

so, you're not right?

jeebus...all those peeps that you agreed with you...they're...they're as wrong as you are!?

now I gotta cut ya

The PSP is nothing more than a gadget. A latest, must-have "THANG" that you need to possess to be cool, and Sony is marketing it just like that. Plus, the PSP is just what its name implies: a portable Playstation 2. The DS not only has more and better games for it, but it's actually innovative. It has two screens, a stylus, a microphone. It offers things that the GameCube doesn't.

I think DS is much beter I like all nintendo things,playstation sucks!

Yeah, just about the only 2 games that really use the touch screen are Kirby and Yoshi Touch and Go...and Wario Ware, but that's it. If you check out the really GREAT games of the DS, like Mario Kart, Castlevania and Advance Wars...they really don't do anything with the touch screen.

I appreciate that the DS has the touch screen but does not revolve every game around it. i mean Wario Ware uses it almost exclusively, Animal Crossing gives you the choice, and other games, like Mario Kart, use it more as just additional viewing space. The fact that Nintendo has he technology but does not shove it in my face every chance it gets makes me happy. I like that I get multiple different types of gaming experiences out of one little handheld.

Special side note... WiFi USB connector needs work! Kudos on the attempt though.

Yeah I guess it's a good thing that the touch screen is more of an addition than a standard feature for every game. It reminds me of the VMU on the Dreamcast; some games used it to display additional info, but not every game had to (and then there were games that I wish used the VMU better).

And yes, the USB adapter truly sucks. Thanks Nintendo, now my home Internet connection is slower than dial-up.