Post Your Petty Quarrels Here

kwilson

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Philly
We all love to bash each other - it's often what keeps the forums alive around here. So I have decided to dedicate this thread specifically to the task. Everyone is welcome to come and insult whomever you want.

To get the ball rolling:
Kurruption's routine of using gender specific insults is getting old. Perhaps he could expand his repetoire?

Jonas could never beat me in Halo......i just made it seem that he could for a long time....Sorry Man, didn't mean to bring that out

Keep that in the closet. With your brother. We all know who rocked it in Halo. I was the one you feared. Still am.

Practice up, my friend, because the next time I come to town, IT'S ON!!

Spuds, i would say keeps wishing on that bright star in the sky and keep trying to acheive your dreams, but the sh*t can only get soooo deep

That's right, Spuds. You are learning the ways of the Force, but you are not yet a Jedi Master.... Chief. Keep training, though and one day we'll let you have the keys to the warthog.

Pah! I've played with Asylum a few times and while I'll admit he's good, I'd also have to admit that I'm great.

spudlyff8fan said:
Women aren't supposed to be making threads, Katie. They're supposed to be cooking a delicious dinner.

Evidence of Spuds' low IQ: he could have used the thread as an opener to a reference about women and sewing, but he just couldn't make the connection. Moron.

Spuds is too busy trying to figure out just how good is Darth? Asylum is good, even when he's inebriated (which happens a lot), but if Jonas can punk him out. . . Is it some trick? Could it be that the one known as Darth Jonas is capable of making the Master Chief into Grand Master Chief?

Eh, to be honest it all depends on what day it is. A few weeks ago I was unstoppable. I even took stupid chances and came out on top. I'm unorthodox and change how I play the game almost every time I pick up the controller which can work against me as much as for.

But remember, Padawan Spuds, the first rule of all martial arts movies: Never. Ever. Mess with the old man. Some young scrub thinks he can take Old Blind Master. Then he gets punked out.

Ah so you have run out of insuilts based on my gender and have moved onto insults based on my race.

That's not at all predictable. Really.

Hey. You don't need to be good at predicting things, Katie. That's why you have directions and the oven timer.

I admit men do have their uses. Such as lifting heavy objects and providing cautionary examples.

Let's not forget the man's job of saying "sure, honey", "That dress doesn't make you look fat", and "that's the best dinner you've ever made (now hand me the pepto and three tums)"