Persona 5 Information

Hybridlullaby

Registered
Mar 14, 2015
Does anyone have information on the new installation? I am interested in learning all I can about the new characters, ability system, social link system, and just anything new that they are putting into the game. I have basic knowledge. I have been following reddit and Atlus for information off and on. I know that underground knowledge is leaked all the time, or I could have missed something.

I know that the release date will be some time this year. I hope that they keep with that and don't change it ten times. I know about the main character having a some what split personality. I have read that everything may be controlled from your phone in this game, something like Devil Survivor 2.

Any new information would be appreciated! I would also enjoy meeting some fellow fans. I love all Shin Megami Tensei games.

I don't think too much is actually officially known yet... I get press emails all the time, I'll let you know if something comes up, but we are still aways off..

A ways off? I thought that it was releasing this year? I hope that it doesn't get too pushed back. I know that they are working on a lot of projects like the Dancing All Night game. I wonder if it is worth it to get a PS Vita just for their games. I have Persona Q for the 3DS. I just genuinely enjoy every adaptation of Persona that they have made so far. I just wonder if things like Dancing All Night and Persona 4 Golden are worth buying the system for.

A ways off? I thought that it was releasing this year? I hope that it doesn't get too pushed back. I know that they are working on a lot of projects like the Dancing All Night game. I wonder if it is worth it to get a PS Vita just for their games. I have Persona Q for the 3DS. I just genuinely enjoy every adaptation of Persona that they have made so far. I just wonder if things like Dancing All Night and Persona 4 Golden are worth buying the system for.

It is set to come out this year, but Atlus PR isn't super well staffed... So you will mainly just see lots of information for whatever is coming out next.... So we will probably just get little bits of info until a fair bit closer to release. They have more immediate things to focus on now..