Pacman Vs. Ultimate Warrior Vs. Betty Boop

plasticpsyche

Xbox Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Puyallup
It's time someone talked about something IMPORTANT around here. SO...Who would win in a fight between Pacman, The Ultimate Warrior, and Betty Boop...AND why? This is serious, so no screwing around!

this should be in the boring, either this one or that one thread. Anyways, The ultimate warrior is a wrestler, so it would look like he's hurting them but in reality he won't, Betty Boop might give them a life ending std, but that's pretty much all she can do, so the winnah. Pac man. He'll gobble them all up, then those damn ghosts too, he'll go home and gobble up some crack rocks *what did you think they were* and get a lil sumthin sumthin from mrs pac man.

Last edited:
Pacman. Obviously. He'll just eat one of those capsules, they'll turn blue and then he'll be like "get in mah bellah!!!"

Yeah, but Ultimate Warrior is a life version of Heman....and nobody beats Heman......unless they took his sword.......hmmmmmmm.....the sword....that's it......

I really don't think PacMan would take the Ultimate Warrior.....but maybe Pac-Dog could....i think that was the name of his dog in the cartoon...Oh memories!!

These are all good points, but you are all forgetting one very important fact. NOBODY EVER BEATS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR! He only lost if like 8 guys jumped him, or if his opponent cheated and stabbed him or something. He was a maniac! The more you beat on him, the crazier he gets. If Pac-Man ate him, he would just rip a hole in Pacs belly and leap out, do a couple shots of steroids, scream, get face paint on everyone, and then Gorilla Press them through the roof. He nuts, I tell you. A crazy man!

;)

Hulk does do something similar, but Ultimate Warrior does it more...and more frantic. AND when they fought, Warrior won. He's money! :dollarsig :dollarsig :dollarsig

hmm, I'd have to go with Pac Man on crack... anything that can open its mouth that wide has an evolutionary advantage on any other being...not to mention he hoards the little blue pills...connections ladies and gentlemen...connections!!! :meditate: