One vs 360

js85

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
Did you get the One yet? Do you still play your 360?

And conversely, why haven't you gotten the One yet?

I personally can't afford it, but I play frequently on another's One. I still have the 360. I think if I were to afford the One, I'd still go back and forth with the 360 as there are still games I enjoy playing on there.

I don't have a One, and i'm not interested. I've always liked the Playstation consoles more, mainly because most of the JRPGs end up being exclusive to them, and I have to play those JRPGs!

I rarely ever play my 360 these days, but I did play it a lot when Mass Effect was the hot game for it.

Ok, now can anyone simply tell me at least two major reasons, why XBONE is better than X360? Because I can't understand what are the main differences between them two.

wouldnt it be great if they made x360 and xbone multiplayer compatible? I understand that its all for market purposes, but still me and my lads would be glad..

One reason is the gorgeous next generation graphics. Another reason is controller and the rumble triggers feel so realistic. The user interface is smooth and has many features that blow the 360 out of the water. Even still the graphics alone will make you think that the 360 graphics are crap.

They should make the multiplayer compatible. I know they certainly can do it. However, it doesn't seem like they want to. Same thing with Playstation.

Unless one adds 359 numbers of something to back it up, it's going to lose to 360 of circumferential ass-kicking, lol!

In regard to Xbox One v. Xbox 360, one can't make a honest and conclusive judgment about this until Xbox One has had at least two year worth of games for a good contrast. For now, in my opinion, I'll leave this debate open for discussion.

I have the One. It's pretty amazing. It started off kind of boring, because of the game selection and simple features. But every month a new feature comes out, and so do a couple games. In a year this console will be incredible.

But, I do miss my 360. If you get a One, keep the 360. You will miss it a lot.

I'm still way too poor to get the Xbox One,
but when I do I'm not sure my 360 will get forgotten.
We have fought many a war together & many a victory has
been flawless.

I can not afford to get an Xbox one right now. Besides I always wait around until the next consule has a lot of games in thier library.

Up until this generation, I used to always get systems basically the day they came out. But, looking back, I hardly played my new consoles until about a year later. I got the PS1 around launch, but spent a lot of time still playing my SNES. Got PS2 around launch, but mainly used it to play PS1 games. Same with PS3. In the end, they all ended up being fantastic systems, but new systems don't always have the best launch titles, they can be risky since hardware can sometimes go bad, and that's when the price is highest. This generation, I learned my lesson. I still have yet to buy a PS4 or Xbone. While they both do have some cool games, a lot of the games are available on PS3 and 360 which helps. Also, I can avoid getting struck with any RRoD or DRE problems if any do occur (which it looks like it won't for either console). Most likely I'll buy something next year, and hopefully the price will be cheaper.

I've been looking into purchasing the Xbone for a while now. Not because I think it's an amazing console that I can't live without, but basically just because I was part of a league for an xbox 360 game for over two years, and they are just now transitioning over to the Xbone. It hurts me to have to leave all my friends behind there, but the Xbone is just too expensive for me to even consider purchasing right now.

My personal story aside, there isn't anything groundbreaking from the xbone that attracts me toward it. To be honest, I'd be more than happy with my 360 if it wasn't gradually being phased out, not by Microsoft, but by gamers. The price is just too much though, hopefully we'll see a decent drop around Christmas, maybe then I'll consider purchasing it.

I've been eyeing up the Xbox One for some time now and direly wanting to upgrade my console, as I've still kept to playing my Xbox 360. Finance is the major reason why I haven't quite made a move on it, but I'm looking to own one any time within the first quarter of the new year.

I think the Xbox One is a fantastic improvement from the 360 in terms of the enhanced graphics, game play, and RAM. The One also seems like it was built for longevity and to stand the test of time without overheating like the 360 is prone to do, but there are still more options of games to select from when it comes to that long established console. I'm still going to upgrade though, because soon enough support will cease to exist for the 360 anyway.

I still say that the PS3 and the 360 is still fun and viable consoles. They have many games to chose from and the prices are reasonable. Besides, why would I upgrade to the next gen systems? they are obselete technology compared to your desktop.

I cannot afford it either, but I am glad they have come out with it. It took a minute, but the GameStop near me has reduced the price of their Xbox 360 controllers because of the release of the Xbox one. So even though it is way too expensive, it could make playing the Xbox 360 far more affordable.

I still say that the PS3 and the 360 is still fun and viable consoles. They have many games to chose from and the prices are reasonable.

Very true. The PS3 and 360 are solid consoles. It's not like the old days when the 'next-gen' blew the past generation out of the water in terms of performance. When the PS1 came out, we could definitely see it was a huge jump from the previous gen. PS2 was the same but not as much. Same with PS3. Each generation the gap gets smaller and smaller, and people are realizing that which is why these past gen consoles (PS3/360) are still doing well.

Besides, why would I upgrade to the next gen systems? they are obselete technology compared to your desktop.

Lol good point. But just like the PS3 and 360 are still fun and viable, the PS4 and Xbox One can be as well. I'd imagine it's cheaper (for most) to purchase a console, rather than buy/build/upgrade your PC to run games better than consoles. It entirely depends on your current rig, though.

I cannot afford it either, but I am glad they have come out with it. It took a minute, but the GameStop near me has reduced the price of their Xbox 360 controllers because of the release of the Xbox one. So even though it is way too expensive, it could make playing the Xbox 360 far more affordable.

Not to mention I'm sure the 360 games can be had for cheap too, which is a huge plus.