One down, 3575 to go

Dark Wijg

Registered
Aug 25, 2005
I'm constantly on the go...
You may have noticed an absence here the last few weeks on the forums. Something has been missing. Or more to the point, some ONE. Your leader. The one who keeps everything going. The one whose absence could lead to the very breakdown of the very reality of this VERY site. Yes I am talking about kurruption.

What might have become of him, you may be wondering. The deliciousness of that answer causes the phazon within me to boil with delight. I know what happened to kurruption. Because I AM what happened to him. Because I know my lame-brained brother cares for him so much, I will reveal the ghastly details of the fate that befell this poor soul. But I shall do it slowly, relishing the anguish that shall threaten the slight bonds of my IDIOT brother's sanity.

In fact, I am not even going to start now. I'll let him stew for a while. The nightmares he creates should be far worse than what I ever did. But he would be wrong. Nothing his pathetic human mind could think up is more terrifying then what I am capable of, and what I actually did.

[diabolical laughter]

And everyone else here, don't fret. Your time shall come. You all shall realize the end I have in store for you. It will look something like this:

[diabolical acting]

Until we meet again, which will be all too soon.

Join me, and we will rule this universe as father and.......wait a minute. We aren't related. And I'm not gonna share leadership. I'm the man...phazon being. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. I'll be back to take care of you.

Damn it, I leave and this dark bitch makes his truimphant return. To all who have been wondering, dark wijg sent me on a spiritual journey through this country searching for an address that doesn't exist. I don't hate him, I thought it was funny when I finally thought about it and realized "silly 8544 UpyourAss Blvd doesn't exist!" Still, their is love, DW and I have an agreement, 5 bucks and kwilson gets a face full of photon missiles, bitch!